Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
Adhering to the Social Media and Digital Marketing frameworks at levels 2, 3 and 4 (FR03610/3051), we work with employers and apprentices to choose a wide range of units which are:
- most relevant to the role the apprentice is employed to deliver
- but still deliver a meaningful knowledge development programme, which serves the UKs national interest
Social and digital media is a key part of business marketing strategies and practice today. A survey of over 500 companies carried out by eConsultancy/Experian 2012 found businesses were planning on expanding their digital marketing presence but felt the shortage of skilled workers in this area was preventing them from fully harnessing digital media.
This apprenticeship will help to develop skills to allow apprentices and current staff to understand what social media is, how to utilise it in a business environment and incorporate it into their job role.
- managing and monitoring online communities
- working with businesses to promote, utilise and increase presence through social media
- copy writing and media placement
- development of social media strategy and seeking out new and relevant content
- identify key bloggers and influencers
- Existing staff or new recruits must be employed in a marketing/digital job role to complete this qualification as work-based evidence will be needed
- The candidates must not already hold degree level qualifications or above
- The candidates can be any age
Like other Advanced and Higher Apprenticeships, the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship combines a range of on and off-the-job training and can vary in the length of time they take to complete – typically the duration is 12 to 18 months.
This apprenticeship is achieved through a blended learning approach, which incorporates:
- workplace / on-the-job learning
- online learning
- workshop sessions
- one to one support
You will be assessed in the workplace using a range of methods including:
- work-based observations
- online assignments & projects
To download a copy of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Information Brochure, please enter your details below.