Digital Business Administration ICT Professional
Adhering to the IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals frameworks at levels 2, 3 and 4 (FR03900/3902), we work with employers and apprentices to choose a wide range of units which are:
- focussed on digital business administration skills and knowledge (technical examples include: Management Information Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, Data Security, etc)
- which are most relevant to the role the apprentice is employed to deliver
- but still deliver a meaningful knowledge development programme, which serves the UKs national interest
The TDM Wyre Academy Advanced & Higher IT Apprenticeship Pathways provide an achievable ladder of progression for apprentices and other IT staff to train to the highest levels, gain professional qualifications and the recognition that their skills and dedication deserve.
The Higher IT Apprenticeship is a unique, new way of developing professional-level, job-specific skills while remaining in employment and earning a salary.
A Higher Apprenticeship is a nationally accredited work-based programme designed to meet employers’ needs at higher skill levels and include qualifications at a level equivalent to Higher Education (Foundation Degree). Individuals gain a recognised professional qualification, technical knowledge and professional skills as well as wider business competencies. By offering Higher Apprenticeships employers are able to nurture people for future senior job roles and build their talent pipeline.
- Existing staff or new recruits employed in IT, Team Leader or Social Media roles
- The candidates must not already hold degree level qualifications or above
- The candidates can be any age
Typically the duration of a Higher Apprenticeship will require 13 – 18 months of work experience. The assignment and ePortfolio activity will have a strong emphasis on extensive independent study (typically 6 hours per week), and will be supported by tutorial sessions in Birmingham.
There will also be assignment support for each of the 3 phases of the Diploma in Systems and Principles, which will on average consist of 4 x 5 day classroom based study sessions.
The independent study will be based on an emerging technology that is relevant to the employers business, and will encompass research, project management and implementation.
To download a copy of the TDM Wyre Academy ICT Professional Higher Level Information Brochure, please enter your details below.