Location: TDM Training Room G01, County House, St. Mary’s Street. Worcester. WR1 1HB
- Travel by car: There are some free (but unmonitored) side streets such as Northfield street and Southfield Street. There are also pay for car parks nearby:
- Pitch Croft/Moors Car Park, Worcester WR2 2WD
- St MArtin’s Gate Car PArk on City Walls Rd, Worcester WR1 2BS is cheap at £3.60 per day
- Sansome Walk Car park, WR1 1DF is closer to County House
- Travel by public transport: It’s best to research what bus in your area will take you nearest to Worcester city Centre. Foregate Street Train station is nearer than Shrub Hill station.
- Nearby Hotel Accommodation: Check Trip Advisor for good deals.
We intend to start promptly at 09:30am and at 1.30pm. In regards to lateness and absences, you’re expected to make contact with the course trainer or on the TDM main phone number: 0333 10 100 40. Please note that your attendance and punctuality will be recorded.and shared with your employer. It’s best to start planning your journey now!
On arrival, please present yourself at the County House reception. Inform the receptionist that you are “here to visit TDM for a training course”. They will send you to the training room.
Sessions commence at 9.30am and again, after lunch, at 1.30pm. If you miss the session start time, you will be marked as absent and your employer will be informed, but you may be asked to wait in reception in order to be collected at a convenient session stage.