Prepare for work with TDM IT Traineeships
When: Starting September 2016
Are you looking for experience in IT which will prove essential when applying for apprenticeships? TDM are now offering exciting new Trainee opportunities at our new premises in Kidderminster.
If you are aged 16-18 and looking to start a career in IT, TDM’s new Trainee Academy is due to open in September 2016 and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates looking to begin an IT career in any of the following areas:
- IT Technical Support
- Software Development
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Network Engineering
- Cyber Security
- …and many more IT related roles
- You will be educated to a reasonable level with an enthusiasm for your preferred role in whatever sector of IT you are interested in.
- A good level of communication, both verbal and written, is preferable.
- You will be reliable, honest and have a strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- You need to be able to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- You must be able to travel to Kidderminster on a daily basis.
What We Will Offer
- A dedicated team of IT Professional instructors to help hone your IT skills.
- A nationally recognised IT qualification at the completion of your Traineeship.
- Access to TDM’s dedicated apprenticeship team to aid you in finding employment.
- Work experience with noted local employers.
- Please note: A Traineeship is unpaid, but travel expenses will be refunded.
- If interested, please apply as soon as possible as spaces will be limited. There will be an information session you will be asked to attend prior to the Traineeship beginning.
Interested in applying?
Please follow the link below and complete the application form.
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are: work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
As well as the above listed offerings, you will have the opportunity to learn such skills relevant to the specific area of IT you are interested in.
Not only will you gain experience you will also gain a nationally recognised IT qualification which will help with searching and applying for apprenticeships, completing application forms, building a CV, writing a cover letter, interview skills (preparing and carrying out interviews), all of which will prove essential when applying for apprenticeships.
This is unwaged.